We are looking for an HR & Admin manager to support our Operation and Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases.
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR and operational functions. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Updating internal databases with new hire information
- Creating and distributing guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents & Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Qualification : MCA, BE, B.Tech, BCA, MBA
Experience : 0-2 years of experience.
Job location : Bangalore, Karnataka.
Salary : As per industry standard.