We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with updated knowledge to interpret and meet our client’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will be working on a variety of areas including Website, Company Collaterals, Web Assets, Publishing Materials, etc. and will be cooperating with our designers, developers and the sales team.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and client’s needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with designers, developers, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Inkscape, Gimp etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap would be of added advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS : Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year of experience.
LOCATION: Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
SALARY : As per industry standard.
Email Updated Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org